Norton Antivirus 2012 is the latest release coming from Symantec. Norton Antivirus 2012 is built on the great performance of the previous version and now it offers even more features to deal with numerous threats. The combination of reputation, file, behavior and network based protection makes the program still one of the top choices that lots of users use to protect their computers.
Norton Antivirus 2012 features
- Norton Protection System – preventing online threats with four unique protection layer.
- Norton Insight – checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to stops new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection – suspicious behavior monitoring to accurately detect and stop new threats quicker.
- Norton Management – a cloud based service allowing you to download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton programs from anywhere right via the internet.
- Network threat protection – finds dangers when they travel over a network and gets rid of all of them before they can get through to your personal computer.
- Browser protection – clever security springs into action as your web browser starts to load to avoid online threats before they can do any damage.
- Vulnerability protection – prevents cybercriminals from making use of security holes (vulnerabilities) within software to sneak threats onto your computer.
- Bandwidth management – restricts non-critical Norton updates while you connect to 3G networks so it won’t consume your monthly data allotment or cause overage fees.
- Norton Pulse Updates – updates your protection each 5 to15 minutes-without disrupting you-for up-to-the-minute protection against the most recently released threats.
- Norton Control Center – offers you quick access to program options and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or new simplified view.
- Email and instant message monitoring – scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other techniques cybercriminals employ in order to rob your identity and your cash.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool – creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB which gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
- Silent mode – puts notifications and non-critical updates on hold whenever you’re enjoying videos or playing games in full-screen on your personal computer.
- Intelligent scheduler – operates scans and updates only when you’re not using your COMPUTER.
- Monthly report – informs you what Norton AntiVirus has been doing in the earlier month to help keep you safe and sound from dangers.
- Power saver options – efficiently utilizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
Norton AntiVirus 2012 serial key for 90 days
Norton AntiVirus 2012 is usually priced at $39.99 for one year subcription for one computer. There is a 30 days trial version provided at the Norton website. If you want more than 30 days, here is a chance for Windows users to get a 90 days version instead. Yes, you can use this Norton product free for 90 days.
To grab the free 90 days of Norton AntiVirus 2012, there is no need to enter any serial key for the software. You just need to download the program from the promotion page. Install the program after you finish downloading it and you will get a 90 days fully functioning Norton Antivirus 2012. Alternatively, you can download the installer from the direct download link below.
Norton Antivirus 2012 is fully compatible on Windows XP, Vista and 7 (both 32 & 64 bit).